Klaipėda Business Park / Klaipėdos verslo parkas (KVP) is the leading business park in Western Lithuania, situated in the Free Economic Zone in Klaipėda, the 2nd largest seaport in the Baltics.
KVP offers 24.000 m2 of Production, Commercial, Logistics and Office premises for lease. Large outside storage areas/loading yards and ample car parking are available adjacent to all units.
KVP is owned by Baltic Sea Properties AS, a Norwegian public listed real estate company.
KVP is a unique place for business in Klaipeda:
- Good quality/price ratio of premises
- Good location (Close to Port and main highway Vilnius-Klaipeda)
- Low common utility cost
- A dedicated technical maintenance person
- Concentration of international companies;
- Sports facilities nearby (2 football pitches, basketball/tennis court)
|KVP is located in Pramonės str. 6, Klaipėda, near highway A1 (Vilnius-Kaunas-Klaipėda). Klaipėda international seaport is 3 km away. It has direct sea lines with most of Western European ports, and indirect lines with Southeast Asia and the Americas.